How to Deposit for Real Wagering
To place a sport bet you first need to do your homework on the bet that you want to place. After that you need to go to a sports book to place your bet. Most online venues will accept credit cards as well as wire transfers, but with online sports betting there is even the option of betting over the phone. But you’re best options are again, credit card, Paypal, or wire transfers, your best ways of making a sports bet.
After you have purchased credits you need to site what you are betting on. Then select the amount, and the type of bet you are placing. Your selection will depend on a variety of component such as odds. So, you need to examine the range of odds available before you make any decisions.
Purchasing credit also goes along the same lines as other forms of purchasing credit. There are also other choices as to purchasing games for online play. If this is the case, you have two alternative methods of using your credit card—by opening up an account at either Pay Pal or Fire Pay. You can link your credit card to these accounts and the purchase will be recognized as a cash transaction instead of Internet Gambling transaction. These two methods are now the most common ways by which North American residents deposit money into online sports betting.
Many sports betting will offer incentives for making a purchase by Western Union . You can use your credit card to send funds by Western Union online, or you can always go to your nearest Western Union agent and hand over cash. Some casinos will even allow you to deposit money by other methods such as ACH (which is basically an electronic check), or by wire transfer or Layaway
As stated before it is important to note that the only problem with credit card purchases is that there are times when the card gets decline. This is not due to the fact that the casino doesn’t want your money; it’s because of a regulation at credit card companies, which forces the online casino to recognize the transaction as 7995: “they purchase of tokens for the purpose of Internet Gambling” Most banks in the US are afraid to accept these high-risk business and automatically reject the purchase, so to protect them.
FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT
Most sportsbooks will accept the standard credit cards that you have in your wallets. Security of your financial data is very important. This is one of our key factors in choosing our 8 online sportsbooks, so rest assured, our sportsbooks choices have the highest security standards.
A variety of other purchase methods are also provided at most sportsbooks. Underneath is a brief description of these other methods.
- Click2Pay is one of the newer methods of online payments. It provides a secure and safe way to transfer cash online, with same-day payments and almost instant cash transfers. Click2Pay keeps all credit details confidential, and you can fund your account using Visa, Mastercard, EFT, ACH and Direct Debit. With Click2Pay there is no need to pre-fund your account, each time you purhase, the correct amount will be automatically deducted at the point of purchase.
- EcoCard is a quick and reliable method which doesn't require your credit card details and it gurantees fully secure transactions. The main characteristics are simple registration, convenience and immiediate use, all contributing to the ease of it's use.
- Neteller is one of the most popular payment solutions which has been long established. A NETELLER account acts as an e-wallet that enables customers (individuals who open NETELLER accounts) to load, withdraw and transfer funds.
- A FirePay account is a Web-based account that works like a debit card – you deposit money into your FirePay account, and then use your account to purchase goods and services online.
- Moneybookers is a tool that allows you to safely send and receive money via email - instantly. You can send money from your credit card, transfer money to and from your bank account.
- - Citadel offers multiple payment opportunities which include Citadel Checks, myCitadel and Citadel International Payouts. This is a highly flexible payment solution and is favored by many online gamblers.
- - paysafecard is Europe's first prepaid card for shopping on the internet. It allows everybody to pay online - currently paysafecard is available in Austria and Germany only, international expansion is in preparation.
- - 900Pay is a patented Navaho service that allows you the home gambler to purchase services from the Internet and have the cost of the purchase billed to your phone bill. It is the industry's only fully automated and secure online telephone billing transaction system.
- Virtual Exchange is a method of money transfer which can help merchants to accept all other payment types.
- this option is available at some bingo rooms, but be aware that making a wire transfer takes time, so your funds won't be avaiable immiediately.